PF0023 – Handheld spectroscope
108,00 € incl. VAT - 90,00 € excl. VAT
This visual handheld spectroscope is a 115mm long tube with a very precise entrance slit which provides a very good resolution for such product.
It is very easy to use on any light source: the sky (solar spectrum with Fraunhofer absorption lines), flame test in chemical analysis, absorption spectra through liquids, bright lines from discharge tube or any desk/street lamp…
Hubert Reeves, a famous professional astronomer, watching through our handheld spectroscope !
Handheld spectroscope in front of a lamp
Spectra of our Sun and of an energy-saving lamp.
Handheld picture taken with a simple digital camera.
- Large diameter eyepiece aperture facilitates comfortable viewing of the SINGLE, LARGE and BRIGHT SPECTRUM which is CENTRALLY PLACED in the field of view.
- high quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly – even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
- The LINEAR SPECTRUM is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
- The unit is of fixed construction – no need for adjustment.
- Robust assembly to withstand years of student handling.
- Convenient size, 115mm x 25mm.
- Supplied in protective rigid box.
This handheld spectroscope is ideal to use in classroom, during scientifical public outreach or simply for you to look at street lamp differently!