PF0018 – F/9 injection and guiding unit
3 720,00 € incl. VAT - 3 100,00 € excl. VAT
This device increases the compatibility of spectroscope eShel to telescopes F/9.
The fiber injection and guiding unit
It makes it possible to inject the flux of the target into the optical fiber of the eShel. An autoguiding camera (not included) provides centering of the target and autoguiding on the input of the 50 μm optical fiber. It is also possible to inject the calibration lamps coming from the calibration module with a 200 μm optical fiber also connected to the injection unit. A remotely controllable mirror makes it possible to swich from one source to another.
- M42 T adapter telescope interface
- Backfocus ~45mm
- Miror with light going through a 75µm hole (for other f/d ratio, please contact us)
- Calibration fiber input (remote controlled mirror position)
- Opticals fibers :
– Fiber object 50 µm, 5, 10 or 20 meters length
– Calibration fiber 200 µm, 10 or 20 meters length
– Fibers protected by metal/plastic casing
– FC fiber connectors
- Guiding camera (C-mount)
Autoguiding sensor field example with the location of the 50 μm object fiber and autoguiding on a star