PF0021IR – LISA slit Infra-Red
4 140,00 € incl. VAT - 3 450,00 € excl. VAT
LISA is also available in visible spectral domain version.
See a more detailed description of LISA with several applications links
LISA is a low resolution high luminosity spectroscope F/5, R~600-1000. This is the basic module for near Infra-Red domain observation (650-1000nm). It is sold with a a custom-foamed carrying case.
- Collimator F=130mm F/5
- High efficiency thanks to focal reducer
- Power of resolution R ~1 000 for 23 µm slit
- 300 gr/mm grating blazed at 750nm
- Visible range (650-1 000nm)
- Slit 15/19/23/35µm
- Slit length 4 mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Telescope interface M42 (T-standard), backfocus 41 mm
- Acquisition camera interface T mount standard, M 42 * 0.75, backfocus 54.9 mm
- Guiding camera interface C mount, backfocus 17.5 mm
See LISA User Guide.