[ES0034] UVEX motorized
6 054,00 € incl. VAT - 5 045,00 € excl. VAT
The UVEX is a Czerny-Turner spectrograph called “crossed” and optimized for wavelengths ranging from near UV (<350nm) to near IR (1µm).
It is particularly dedicated to be used on Ritchey-Chretien telescopes with a diameter up to 12 or 14 inches (at F/d 8)
The uvex comes with a 600 l/mm grating blazed at 500nm as well as an adapter ring for ZWO cameras (other rings for QHY and ATIK cameras are also available as an option).
- The UVEX is a so-called “crossed” Czerny-Turner spectrograph optimized for wavelengths ranging from near UV (<350nm) to near IR (1µm).
- It is particularly dedicated to be used on Ritchey-Chretien type telescopes with a diameter up to 12 or 14 inches (at F/d 8)
- The UVEX comes with 600 tr/mm blazed @ 500nm grating as well as an adapter ring for ZWO cameras (other rings for QHY and ATIK cameras are also available as an option).
- Motorized UVEX allows you to choose the central wavelength observed and to adjust the focusing of the spectroscope.
- Control of the integrated calibration module: The motorization integrates the control of the calibration module (function equivalent to the SPOX module). It is therefore easy to make your images of black, flats and calibration, remotely.
- The UVEX motorization module is accompanied by a new version of the DEMETRA software:
– Calibration “by readjustment”. We establish once and for all the law of dispersion, and we can readjust it on a well identified line. This is useful for covering all areas from UV to IR, when the reference lines are few.
– Motors module management,
– Image sequences, to link several series of images,
– Consideration of CMOS cameras (by the CMED correction step).
The spectrograph slit has 5 positions that can easily be changed using a Phillips screwdriver (delivered with the UVEX). Several slit widths are thus available: 25 μm, 50 μm, 100 μm, 300 μm and a hole of 25 μm. Other slits are available as an option and Alpy slits are compatible with UVEX.
We recommend to use an ZWO ASI 183MM pro camera with the UVEX spectrograph
The UVEX comes with:
- UVEX Spectroscope
- Integrated motorization
- A 600 gr/mm grating blazed at 500nm
- A bag of spare screws
- An adapter ring for ZWO cameras
- Cable to control the calibration module.
– 12V / 1A power supply
– USB 2 cable connecting the motorization to the computer
- Cross Czerny-Turner spectrograph optical design
- Spectral range : 350 nm to 1µm
- Spectral resolution with a 600 gr/mm grating R=1700 @ 650nm
- Multi position slit : 25µm, 50µm, 100µm, 300µm and a hole of 25µm
- Optimal telescope F/d ratio : f/8
- Compatible with ZWO, QHY et ATIK camera with a backfocus <14mm
- Motorized grating: select the central wavelength you want to observe.
- Motorized focus: fine tune the UVEX focus position, to get the best optical quality.
- Calibration module: control light source, through the (external) calibration module. You can switch between Sky, Dark, Flat and Calibration.
- Dimensions (UVEX + Motors module, w/o cameras): 153 x 154 mm Height: 133 mm
- Weight: 1.46 Kg (w/o camera)