PF0003 – Star Analyser
153,60 € incl. VAT - 128,00 € excl. VAT
The Star Analyser 100 is a high efficiency 100 lines/mm transmission diffraction grating, blazed in the first order. It is mounted in a standard 1.25 inch diameter threaded cell, to be compatible with most telescopes and accessories.
It has been designed to make the production of low resolution spectrum images of a wide range of point like astronomical objects as easy as possible.
- 100 gr/mm grating
- very easy to use
- protected by optical glasses
- optimized for first order
- standard filter ring (1.25 inch)
- power of resolution ~ 100
- prism available to increase to R ~130
- User manual for the Star Analyser 100
- Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/staranalyser/
- Christian Buil’s web page: http://astrosurf.com/buil/staranalyser/obs.htm
It complements a wide range of types of camera used in astro-imaging. It can however also be adapted for visual use.
If you intend to use a Star Analyser in a filter wheel, we recommend you to use a Star Analyser 200.