ES0021 – UVEX
4 560,00 € incl. VAT - 3 800,00 € excl. VAT
UVEX is a cross Czerny-Turner spectrograph optimized for wavelengths from near UV (<400nm) to near IR (1µm).
We recommend to use an ASI 183MM pro camera with the UVEX spectrograph
Your UVEX order will be shipped during July 2021.
In this article you will find a lot of additional information about UVEX.
It’s particularly dedicated to be used on Ritchey-Chretien type telescopes with a diameter up to 12 or 14 inches (at F/8)
The settings are precise and easily accessible:
- A multi-turn knob adjusts the focus of the M2 internal mirror precisely.
- An index os used to adjust the wavelength center of the spectrum on the camera sensor. A vernier (available for each type of grating) makes it possible to precisely position the grating at the desired wavelength.
The UVEX is delivered with a 600 gr/mm grating blazed at 500nm as well as adapter ring for ZWO cameras (others rings for QHY and ATIK cameras are also available in option).
The spectrograph slit has 5 positions that can be easily changed using a Phillips screwdriver (supplied with the UVEX). The slit position are for 25 µm, 50 µm, 100µm, 300 µm and a hole of 25µm. Other slits are available as an option and Alpy slits are compatible with UVEX.
A carrying case shockproof is delivered with the UVEX. It has pre-cut locations to safely transport the spectrograph with its camera as well as various accessories (additional networks, order filter, tools, etc..)
The UVEX is delivered with:
- A 600 gr/mm grating blazed at 500nm
- A tool kit including a Phillips screwdriver, a hexagonal screwdriver (2mm), hexagonal wrenchs (1.5, 2.5 and 3mm)
- A bag of spare screws as well as 4 screws for fixing the autoguiding module on the UVEX.
- An adapter ring for ZWO cameras
- A cardboard sheet of the various verniers printed.
- A plastic vernier for the 600 gr/mm grating.
- A rigid carrying case
- Cross Czerny-Turner spectrograph optical design
- Spectral range : 350 nm to 1µm
- Spectral resolution with a 600 gr/mm grating R=1700 @ 650nm
- Multi position slit : 25µm, 50µm, 100µm, 300µm and a hole of 25µm
- Optimal telescope F/d ratio : f/8
- Compatible with ZWO, QHY et ATIK camera with a backfocus <14mm
- Dimensions : 145 x 140 mm Height = 120mm
- Weight : 1,2 Kg (without camera)
- UVEX weight+ carrying case : 3,2 Kg
• Beta version of Demetra UVEX V 220.127.116.11 of April 20th 2021